DOGS, CATS, FISHES,BIRDS WHATEVER THEY MAY BE, WE CALL THEM PETS, OUR FRIENDS FOREVER THEY'LL BE.
Many of us have heard this song. Some liked it, some didn't. Some hated it and some just LOVED it. Aside from its catchy tune and accompaniment, what could be other reasons why people love this song? I tried to analyze the song lyrics and I discovered that there were something more in it that impressed people and captured their hearts.
Here are what I discovered:
1. Relationship goals - Every existing couple or those single people who want to have a relationship all aim for a perfect one. And one of those goals / aims is to have a long lasting relationship. Just like the lyrics go; 'And darling I will be loving you til we're 70'.
In times where the world is in a lot of mess, relationships are made a game. Makes me wonder, does this relationship goal still exist?
2. Destiny- Some people believe in destiny while some just think they hold everything in their hands. 'Maybe it's all part of a plan'--Yes ,I believe love is held in the Creator's hand ..for He who made love knows to whom He will give love. I just believe that some people are really made for each other as if they were shaped to be in each other's arms. For those who believe in destiny, this song is just perfect.
3. Effortless but true love - 'We found love, right where we are' In this world where many people think they really have to go search and find their true love, it really is hard to believe that this couple portrayed in the song found love just right where they are. They didn't do anything. It's true love and true love is effortless.
The love portrayed in this song is just perfect . Although it's hard to find this in real life, I still believe it exists. With the right love at the right time with the right person... I guess it's what makes a love story perfect.
Photo Credit: Google Images
What do you normally do when you wake up? Or what do you think just right after you wake up?
Well.. For me, I just say my morning prayers and do some important things and that's it. (Let me tell you a secret, I'm a fashion enthusiast hihi). I think about what I will wear, how I will look and what will lift my mood all throughout the day. Yeah, I wanna make everyday a fashion show. But how do I even do it? I am in love with fashion but I discovered that fashion is not always about what I wear or how I look. It’s more than that. Below are some tips I discovered in making my everyday a fashion show:
1. Hygiene - Being clean from head to toe is basic. But you can’t be on a fashion show when you’re all dirty and smelly. Haha. Yes. It is true. So…. Being clean is observing a good hygiene.
2. Moves- To make everyday a fashion show, you have to imagine what one does in a fashion show. Heads up and do the catwalk. Well, you can’t always catwalk but you must not slouch and look lazy. It sure wouldn’t be a good idea.
3. Confidence - How does one light a spark in a fashion show? It’s the model’s confidence right? No matter what they wear, even if it’s not always that comfortable, they still have that confidence in them which make people look up to them more. Put on that crown of confidence. Every single day.
4. Attitude- If there’s one thing that keeps the fashion show going all the time, I guess it’s the attitude of those on the catwalk. It’s important though. But for those not literally on the fashion show.. It’s a different kind of attitude we have to show. It’s that attitude where people who see or talk to you think you’re kind and simply appreciate you for being you.
5. Smile- Well, not all models smile especially those on the runway. But for us who aren’t on the runway, I believe we could make everyday a fashion show. The easiest of them all is wearing a smile. It can cover up all imperfections. It is just perfect.
Thanks for making it to this portion of the internet. I am truly grateful to each one of you for reading my entries! Most of what I've written here are unspoken words — words I wish I could've said or shared with anyone in person but has remained in my heart until I was able to write it in here.
My life's full of downs than ups, but through it all, I have seen and tasted the sweetness of God's grace and love. With that, I can tell you with a convinced heart that God is faithful, He is good and He never runs out of love for you and for me. Hope you enjoy your read(s)!
Rest if you must, but don't you quit!
The Sunday Currently vol 15 (Easter Sunday)
The changing of seasons and what it teaches us
A season of pruning and refining
3 years into blogging + things I learned and unlearned
The Sunday Currently vol. 14
Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi