1. EVERGLOW by COLDPLAY
I absolutely admire Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's relationship before and after their divorce. This song honestly makes me think it was about them letting go of one another (or not).
2. DON'T SAY by THE CHAINSMOKERS
3. SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS by THE CHAINSMOKERS x COLDPLAY
4. WHERE IS THE LOVE by BLACK EYED PEAS
I recently heard this song when the Black Eyed Peas made a guest appearance at Ariana Grande's benefit show at Manchester few weeks ago. When I heard it, I was like: "I know this song, I know this song" and so I think I'm currently in love with it.
5. PASSIONFRUIT by DRAKE
6. LOVIN' YOU by MINNIE RIPPERTON
How this amazing lady (Minnie) came up with this song while battling cancer just makes me admire her more as a musician and as a person herself. To say that she was a strong woman would definitely be an understatement.
7. WAKE UP ALONE by THE CHAINSMOKERS
8. SILA by SUD (TAGALOG)
9. DAHIL SA'YO by INIGO PASCUAL (TAGALOG)
10. SANA MAULIT MULI by LEA SALONGA ORIGINALLY SUNG GARY VALENCIANO (TAGALOG)
I super ship this 90's love team from the Philippines (which I only found out about two weeks ago). I hope they get to do their third movie soon! This a video when they reunited almost 20 years after in one of Lea's concert. Sweet!
© 2017 Hannah Drilon. All rights reserved.