Hi there! This morning, as I woke up, I did my morning routine ;)
Said my morning prayers and then check my phone for any updates or notifications and then I saw a Twitter mention about this love/ hate tag. I was tagged by Liz of @myflbeautyblog on Twitter. I actually don't know how this works but I'll give it a try, the last one I saw who did this challenge was Sofie from itsjustsofie.com, so I think I have a little idea of this tagging thing. I'll be posting 10 things I love and 10 things I hate.
But I wouldn't jump in to things that are pretty much obvious like I love food! I'll just give an in-depth look on the things I do love and hate.
1. Shift Dresses
- I love shift dresses because of it's sleek look, I don't like dresses which show the body's shape and figure all the more, but this may vary during occasions, of course!
2. High-Heeled Shoes
-Ever since I was a kid, I loved wearing high heels and imagined myself doing the catwalk. I'd even borrow my grandma's heels and walk with heads high! (BTW, My grandma is a certified fashionista, she was about 65-70 years old that time and yet, she wears high heels!)
3. Acoustic Songs
- I prefer listening to calm and relaxing music than those noisy ones ( my eardrums!!!!) Yes, I listen to some genre's but I like listening to songs accompanied only by guitar or keys more.
4. Fellowship with Brethren
-Now when I say this, I mean those Bible Study Group meetings or social gatherings under the church umbrella, anything church related. I just love the feeling when you get to be with people who have the same interests and beliefs as you do.
5. Shorthaired Cats / Tabbies
-I have a lot of cats and most of them are furry, but I do have some cats who are less hairy, therefore not needing any heavy grooming, just a little brush once a week. I even like rescued stray cats more because once they're well fed, they can be so pudgy and huggable..of course, not that hairy.
-I love fantasies whether in books or in movies. I really love the thoughts of fairy-tales ever since. My favorite movie is Narnia and every time I watch it, it is as though I want to be one of them!
7. Face Powder!!
- I just have to put powder every time I leave the house, every time. I can't leave the house with my face so sticky and oily. My sisters actually tease me for always putting powder, but ya know, haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!
8. The Color Gray
- Gray is actually my favorite color, because of its neutrality.
I'm not in black and I'm not in white. I love it because it's something really plain and simple, not elegant but never missing something. Just right. This blog's font is actually in gray, it just so happened that it's my favorite color too.
9. Ed Sheeran
-I like his voice and his personality. Take note, I don't idolize, I just admire.
-My youngest sister and I, have the same likes when it comes to scribbling down whatever comes into our minds. And recently, we've watched some calligraphy tutorials on YouTube to help us with our art.
Let's move on to the things I hate. To be honest, when I saw the word hate, I had a second thought whether I really hate the things I'll be posting then I thought that Hate is such a strong word, I don't hate, I just strongly dislike. Without much further ado, here are the things I strongly dislike:
1. When people pronounce their F's as P's and their V's as B's or the other way around
-I don't like hearing this although I know that for some, English is not their first language, but then, I hope they practice this so that it wouldn't appear so embarrassing when people listen to them.
2. Dirty Nails especially in guys
- 3 things I look at in a guy: nails, hair and shoes (I don't look at the face haha!) Having clean nails is a sign of cleanliness in one person so when I see a person's nails dirty, I then conclude that they're dirty or rather lazy to trim it which is no good either. It doesn't really look good especially when you assume that you look good. (Guess who?)
3. Two -faced people
-I've been in situations where I know who's being true and who's not. And it hurts me to see how this world is full of fake people. No offense guys, but we're facing the reality.
4. Being Taken for Granted
You're there but to them, it looks like you don't even exist, until they need your really really useful help. For goodness sake!
5. People who judge based on their assumptions, not on facts
-Who here has faced the moments in your lives when the people you trusted would just say nothing but negative things against you that aren't even true? I think everyone. And for one reason, this really pisses me off because they tend to hurt you emotionally and they don't even know that they've hurt your feelings already. #Ignorance
6. Failing to do what I'm expected to do
- This really freaks me out especially when I am given something to play whether in the guitar / keys and then I just fail to hit that note and everything's messed up.
7. War and Poverty
- It is undeniable that this world have lots of people suffering due to wars, famine, poverty etc. I may not be in the best of both worlds right now, but I thank God I can still eat and be merry at times.. Unlike those poor little kids who even go to bed hungry. *Sigh*
- There are times when I have terrible headaches which causes me to stop what I'm supposed to do, it just irks me a lot. It's also because I can't just take any medicine right away; I have gastritis and that's making me afraid that my stomach might react to any medicines.
9. No internet
- This blog, even my online studies all depend on the internet and without it, I literally don't know what to do with life. Just Kidding!
10. Glasses during special occasions
- I remember my 18th birthday party where I literally can't see what's happening around me. I pretended to smile as if I know what's going on, I can see the lights and everything but I can't figure out who were there unless they'd come near to me. It's hard to be doing everything with glasses, some label me as a nerd or a geek but without my glasses, where would I be?
Finally! It's all there. Things I love and the things I hate. I might just tag people on my social media accounts instead of tagging people here, for some privacy reasons.
-Hope you enjoy this blog, tell me whatcha think!
A mixture of life, love, faith, and everything in between. Welcome to my space!
latest on instagram