First Blog Award! When I got nominated for this, I can't help but be happy and thankful that my blogs are at least being read by other bloggers too.. Liebster Blog Award is an award where you'll get nominated by other bloggers answering 10 questions from the one who nominated you also giving you the chance to also ask 10 other questions to your nominees who you think are worthy of this Award. I've been nominated by Liz of
Thank you Liz!
-Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog.
-Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
-Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post.
-Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
-Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
-Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
1. Why did you start blogging?
- First of all, I love writing and I could not think of any better way to practice my writing than to blog and write about my interests, random thoughts and everything else in life.
2. What is your favorite song and why?
-My favorite song is God gave me you by Bryan White because it voices out a strong message about thanking God for the person you are with right now.
It can also be a song about gratefulness.
3. If you had to choose one place to live for the rest of your life and you didn't have to worry about leaving your family/ friends where would you live and why?
- Narnia, I love Narnia so much and I always wished I was one of the residents there.
4. If you had to choose one of the following as your favorite: makeup, hair, fashion what would it be and why?
- It would probably be fashion because I don't use makeup and I'm contented with letting my hair lose unless there are any special occasions. I like fashion more because I believe that dressing well helps boost my confidence whenever I talk to people. Yes, I'm that type of person who hides herself behind the wall of dressing well!
5. Who is your favorite beauty/ fashion vlogger?
-Wendy, from Wendy's Lookbook
I love her style and instant tutorials on how to find the perfect pairings in one's wardrobe.
6. Who is your favorite beauty/ fashion blogger?
-Lisa at temptedbymakeup.wordpress.com
Check her blogs to know why!
7. What is the first blog you started reading?
-I started reading personal blogs because I find it cool for people sharing their real life experiences. I don't remember the specific name of the first blog I read, but Maine Mendoza 's blogs are what I like to read nowadays.
8. If you had to live in one country besides where you live now where would it be?
- I'd choose Montana, USA because of the greenery, less pollution, the simple life, country lifestyle, peaceful and quiet environment that I really want to experience. And of course, because I will put a caption on my pictures saying: Hannah in Montana!
9. If you have to give one piece of life changing advice to somebody, what would it be?
- Never settle for less. If you've got the opportunity to do better and dream bigger, do it! Chase you dreams and never forget to thank God for every achievement you have.
10. What is your favorite TV show and why?
- In the Philippines, I like Eat Bulaga! which is the longest running noon time show in the country. I like it because of its versatitlity and uniqueness when it comes to comedy. But for shows outside the Philippines, I'd choose The X Factor or American Idol because I also love watching singing competitions.
My sister, who's new the blogging world, Kristina
The Sisterhood of the Travelers
A wife and a wardrobe
Karen and Allyson
1.What inspires you to blog?
2.What is your blog all about?
3. If you were given the chance to do something you haven't done before, what would it be and why?
4. If you can change something in the world, what would it be and why?
5. What scares you the most and why?
6. What is your greatest achievement in life?
7. What are 3 places you'd like to go to and why?
8. What type of music genre do you like and why?
9. What is your favorite online magazine and why?
10. Would you give up your most expensive possession in order to help a family in need? why or why not?
I hope you enjoy this! Tell me what you think!
I'm just an ordinary girl who loves to write
Falling Into You
The Future of Design
Don't let the likes define who you are
What we did on Eid
Music or Movies
The Sunday Currently 11
latest on instagram