What do you normally do when you wake up? Or what do you think just right after you wake up?
Well.. For me, I just say my morning prayers and do some important things and that's it. (Let me tell you a secret, I'm a fashion enthusiast hihi). I think about what I will wear, how I will look and what will lift my mood all throughout the day. Yeah, I wanna make everyday a fashion show. But how do I even do it? I am in love with fashion but I discovered that fashion is not always about what I wear or how I look. It’s more than that. Below are some tips I discovered in making my everyday a fashion show:
1. Hygiene - Being clean from head to toe is basic. But you can’t be on a fashion show when you’re all dirty and smelly. Haha. Yes. It is true. So…. Being clean is observing a good hygiene.
2. Moves- To make everyday a fashion show, you have to imagine what one does in a fashion show. Heads up and do the catwalk. Well, you can’t always catwalk but you must not slouch and look lazy. It sure wouldn’t be a good idea.
3. Confidence - How does one light a spark in a fashion show? It’s the model’s confidence right? No matter what they wear, even if it’s not always that comfortable, they still have that confidence in them which make people look up to them more. Put on that crown of confidence. Every single day.
4. Attitude- If there’s one thing that keeps the fashion show going all the time, I guess it’s the attitude of those on the catwalk. It’s important though. But for those not literally on the fashion show.. It’s a different kind of attitude we have to show. It’s that attitude where people who see or talk to you think you’re kind and simply appreciate you for being you.
5. Smile- Well, not all models smile especially those on the runway. But for us who aren’t on the runway, I believe we could make everyday a fashion show. The easiest of them all is wearing a smile. It can cover up all imperfections. It is just perfect.
A mixture of life, love, faith, and everything in between. Welcome to my space!
latest on instagram